Trucking Litigation Attorney in Riverside
We can help you seek a fair verdict!
Truck drivers and trucking companies are held to a high standard when it comes to road safety. There are numerous laws and regulations they must follow related to driving practices, loading practices, truck maintenance, and more. Did a truck driver or trucking company violate these protocols and cause you to be injured in an accident as a result? Or was there some other form of truck driver negligence that led to your injury? If so, you can file a personal injury lawsuit against the negligent part with the help of our law firm, The Law Offices of Harlan B. Kistler. Our Riverside personal injury lawyer is an effective litigator who has 25 years of experience on his side.
A few possible causes of truck accidents include:
- Violation of hours of service regulations (driving for too many hours in a day or workweek)
- Failure to properly follow inspection protocols
- Failure to properly maintain the truck
- Improper loading
- Driving while intoxicated
- Distracted driving
Regardless of what led up to your trucking accident, do not hesitate to talk to us about your case in a free consultation. For a competent courtroom attorney who knows how to skillfully handle trucking accident cases, call us at (951) 688-7000.
Why Choose Us
- Free Consultations Available
- Over 25 Years Experience
- No Recovery? No Fee!
- Individualized Service
- Our Firm Has Successfully Represented More Than 2,000 Clients, Recovering $5,000,000 Dollars For People Just Like You.