Personal Injury Attorney in Riverside, CA
Auto Accident, Dog Bite, & Injury Lawyers
An accident can happen around any corner, and if you become involved in one, you need an experienced personal injury attorney to fight for your rights. The personal injury lawyers at The Law Offices of Harlan B. Kistler specialize in personal injury cases in Riverside and San Bernardino Counties, CA. Personal injury law cases require an experienced and aggressive attorney skilled in the areas of wrongful death, trucking litigation, serious or catastrophic injury, motorcycle or auto accidents, slip, trip, or fall accidents, and more. Personal injuries often result in long roads to recovery with steep medical expenses and lost time at work. Our skilled personal injury attorney can help you recover compensation to offset these expenses and get the compensation you deserve. Learn more about what personal injury law is, why you should pursue a case with us and some common types of personal injuries. Get in touch with us today to get your free, confidential consultation.
What Is Personal Injury Law?
You may be wondering what personal injury law is and if this is the service you need. Personal injury law is a way for individuals involved in accidents or injured from the negligence of others to be compensated for their injuries, including physical damages, property damage, mental anguish, diminished quality of life, emotional suffering, and loss of earning potential. If you aren’t sure if you need a personal injury lawyer, we encourage you to contact us to find out if we can help you.
Why Pursue Your Case with Our Personal Injury Attorneys?
Even relatively minor injuries can result in missed time at work or expensive medical care, especially if you require a trip to the ER. You may also experience emotional and mental trauma that can limit your quality of life after an avoidable injury. By discussing your case with one of our experienced accident attorneys, you can determine who may be at fault for your injuries and pursue compensation from said parties. Defendants in personal injury cases typically demonstrate negligence or intentional harm that has directly caused an injury. Depending on the circumstances, there may be one or several defendants in your personal injury case.
What Constitutes a Personal Injury Case?
There are several different types of personal injuries that can be brought to the California courts, so don’t hesitate to schedule your free consultation with us to discuss your accident lawsuit. Whether a loved one has experienced abuse in a nursing home, you’ve been the victim of an auto accident, or you have been injured by a faulty or defective product, you may be eligible to receive compensation to cover your medical expenses and more.
Common Types of Personal Injury Cases
There are many types of personal injury cases that you may not even be aware of. Our dog bite injury attorneys and government liability case attorneys represent injury victims who have been involved in a lot more than just auto accidents. Learn a bit more about the common types of personal injury cases we handle:
- Wrongful Death – Dealing with loss is always difficult, but losing a loved one to wrongful death can be even more challenging. Wrongful deaths may occur for many reasons, and the children or spouse of the deceased can often recover compensation for many reasons.
- Elder Abuse/Nursing Home Negligence – Abusing or neglecting the elderly is despicable and can also be a circumstance eligible for compensation. Get in touch with us to explore your legal options.
- Trucking Litigation – There are many common truck accident cases we can represent. Being hit by a truck can be devastating and result in severe injuries and potentially high amounts of compensation.
- Serious or Catastrophic Injury – We represent personal injury victims suffering from many catastrophic or serious injuries, including back and spinal cord injuries, birth injuries, injuries resulting in blindness, loss of hearing, or amputations, severe burns, traumatic brain injuries, and more.
- Motorcycle or Auto Accidents – If you’re in an auto accident, insurance may not be enough. We can prove fault in auto accident cases, including driver distractions, defective vehicles, and aggressive driving.
- Slip, Trip, or Fall Accidents – Our skilled premises liability attorneys can prove fault and assess personal responsibility in slip, trip, or fall accidents.
- Dog Bites – We’re experts on California laws on dog bites and can help you get the dog bite injury compensation you deserve.
- Government Liability – We represent clients facing personal injuries due to negligence, the direct actions of another party, and non-adherence to regulations.
Get Your Free Personal Injury Consultation Today
Whether you or a loved one has been wrongfully injured, The Law Offices of Harlan B. Kistler will be on your side. After seeking the immediate medical care you need, be sure to give us a call at (951) 643-4542 to discuss what our Riverside personal injury attorney team can do for you. You can count on our personal injury lawyers because we have more than 33 years of experience and offer individualized service. If we don’t recover compensation, you’ll pay no fee. Our firm has successfully represented more than 3,000 clients, recovering fair compensation for people just like you. Contact us today to get started with your free, no-obligation consultation.
Why Choose Us
- Free Consultations Available
- Over 25 Years Experience
- No Recovery? No Fee!
- Individualized Service
- Our Firm Has Successfully Represented More Than 2,000 Clients, Recovering $5,000,000 Dollars For People Just Like You.