Serious or Catastrophic Injury Attorney in Riverside, CA
With over 30 years of experience, Riverside, CA personal injury lawyer Harlan B. Kistler has handled numerous cases involving serious and catastrophic injuries. A catastrophic injury is the most severe type of injury. It usually leads to life-altering consequences that require the victim to receive long-term medical treatment and care. Catastrophic and severe injuries typically result in the highest levels of financial, physical, and emotional damages. If you or a loved one suffered from an extremely severe injury because of someone else’s carelessness or wrongdoing, you can count on our legal team at The Law Offices of Harlan B. Kistler for support. We can help you file a personal injury case or lawsuit.
What Are Catastrophic Injuries?
Catastrophic injuries are life-altering injuries that permanently prevent an individual from performing any gainful work. Victims with these injuries often face a future where they cannot support themselves or their families. These injuries are long-term, debilitating, and permanent. Catastrophic injuries can include back injuries, spinal cord injuries, birth injuries, injuries that cause blindness or loss of hearing, injuries that result in amputations, severe burns, traumatic brain injuries, and more.
Common Catastrophic & Serious Injuries
Common catastrophic and severe injuries can include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Back Injuries / Spinal Cord Injuries: These injuries can occur in various ways, including motorcycle or auto accidents and slip-and-fall accidents. If your back or spinal injury is severe, it could lead to you not being able to walk again.
- Birth Injuries: This type of injury occurs when a mistake is made during the labor or delivery process. The consequences of this type of injury can include congenital disabilities or birth trauma, both of which may entitle you to financial compensation.
- Injuries That Cause Blindness or Loss of Hearing: Partial or complete blindness and loss of hearing can permanently impact the way you communicate. If the negligent actions of another caused your loss of sight or hearing, you might be entitled to compensation.
- Injuries That Result in Amputations: Amputation can cause victims both physical and psychological damage. If you’ve suffered an amputation because of someone else’s negligence, we can help represent you.
- Severe Burns: This type of severe injury can leave physical, emotional, and mental marks. Our law office has helped burn victims of all degrees get the compensation they deserve.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries: If you’ve suffered a traumatic brain injury at the hands of someone else, you must reach out to our law office as soon as possible. We will help you kickstart the process of getting the necessary neuro-psychological consultations to assist your serious life altering psychological harms.
Contact the Law Offices of Harlan B. Kistler Today
With our professional legal assistance, you may be able to receive compensation for damages, such as lost wages (current and future), medical bills (current and future), the costs of in-home care, pain and suffering, and emotional trauma. We can provide you with a free consultation. If you’re looking for a personal injury attorney in Riverside, contact our office to help you with your claim or lawsuit.
Why Choose Us
- Free Consultations Available
- Over 25 Years Experience
- No Recovery? No Fee!
- Individualized Service
- Our Firm Has Successfully Represented More Than 2,000 Clients, Recovering $5,000,000 Dollars For People Just Like You.