Government Liability Case Attorney in Riverside
Protecting Your Right to Compensation
After you are wrongfully injured or harmed, you have the right as the innocent victim to seek rightful compensation from the at-fault party—even if that party is a government entity. Some people become intimidated when it comes to government liability cases because they wrongfully assume that they could never win against the government. That is an incorrect assumption! Whether it is a city, state, or federal government department or agency that you are going up against, you can count on our personal injury team at The Law Offices of Harlan B. Kistler to skillfully and aggressively protect your rights.
A few examples of common government liability cases include:
- Auto accidents that involve government-owned vehicles
- Auto accidents caused by improperly maintained roads, dangerous intersections, lack of proper road signage, etc.
- Slip, trip, and fall accidents that occur in government buildings or on public property
- Injuries caused by the negligence of public schools or public school districts
- Violations of civil rights by a law enforcement
We can assist you in negotiating a reasonable settlement, or in taking the government entity to court if it is not willing to offer you fair payment. Contact our office at (951) 688-7000 so we can provide you with a complimentary consultation!
Why Choose Us
- Free Consultations Available
- Over 25 Years Experience
- No Recovery? No Fee!
- Individualized Service
- Our Firm Has Successfully Represented More Than 2,000 Clients, Recovering $5,000,000 Dollars For People Just Like You.